UTSF Official Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UTSF Official Site

Welcome to UTSF Official Site!

+2
Spaggetti001
Colonel Steiner
6 posters

The discussion of politicas, ponies, random pictures, and stuff.

Colonel Steiner
    Colonel Steiner
    Colonel
    Colonel

The discussion of politicas, ponies, random pictures, and stuff. Empty The discussion of politicas, ponies, random pictures, and stuff.

Post  Colonel Steiner Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:47 pm

And stuff. Post what you want here. whether its ponys( The most likely option, sadly) political debates, AND OR, STUFF
    Colonel Steiner
    Colonel Steiner
    Colonel
    Colonel

The discussion of politicas, ponies, random pictures, and stuff. Empty Re: The discussion of politicas, ponies, random pictures, and stuff.

Post  Colonel Steiner Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:48 pm

Yes I know I spelled politics Politicas" you get it? Ponies? No? Ok...
    Colonel Steiner
    Colonel Steiner
    Colonel
    Colonel

The discussion of politicas, ponies, random pictures, and stuff. Empty Re: The discussion of politicas, ponies, random pictures, and stuff.

Post  Colonel Steiner Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:49 pm

To me this forum is not only a way to just get intact with other members and ideas. But mainly just a way for me to show myself easier, WHILE foruming. It would be much more fun if all the soldiers joined ^_^ Right now its kind of like a HR hangout.
    Spaggetti001
    Spaggetti001
    General

Post  Spaggetti001 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:07 pm

Seems legit. So ponies here right?

INCOMING!!!

The discussion of politicas, ponies, random pictures, and stuff. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNP6Nnywg_osvF40wgZLLs5tslciFEVprXDWRntXpGEUMLOdyuBw

The discussion of politicas, ponies, random pictures, and stuff. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwkSRnI0lBWiRNLbjfbzzHdFMpB5sQqNPMEeZMIBXZXQ4VzuU96g

The discussion of politicas, ponies, random pictures, and stuff. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKtHv9DkC6VVgG32ghVBDILlbUezPDhXM6rASaEQzvFayRkCFu

The discussion of politicas, ponies, random pictures, and stuff. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS51MYZlS_e5nwMppJaSeZ4Eq-g8VSyHX_6zaBBdxkK3tq0Lup4Dg

The discussion of politicas, ponies, random pictures, and stuff. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxbz7hlh9LpLkIymdvmezC7N0JjU5NAAZUP7KKMophE0TiDeG-
    Colonel Steiner
    Colonel Steiner
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Colonel Steiner Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:14 pm

I bet you individually looked those up. Also whats your steam, I feel like watching a few episodes.
    Spaggetti001
    Spaggetti001
    General

Post  Spaggetti001 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:21 pm

Nah I searched MLP Colgate and they popped up. My steam is Spaggetti001. Razz Tell me which episode you'll be watching.
    jjbussey12
    jjbussey12

The discussion of politicas, ponies, random pictures, and stuff. Empty my steam

Post  jjbussey12 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:34 pm

My steam is jjbussey if anyone is wondering
    THEgreatWOLF77
    THEgreatWOLF77

Post  THEgreatWOLF77 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:35 pm

Twilight Sparkle thats all.
    Spaggetti001
    Spaggetti001
    General

Post  Spaggetti001 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Twilight Sparkle?

The discussion of politicas, ponies, random pictures, and stuff. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbGeN6PAOKukO8hd4GVJFRnEdCoBGP_l7dDtDV11rAfV-F3cPoby4OrmMpcA

DA FUUUUUUUUUUUU
    THEgreatWOLF77
    THEgreatWOLF77

Post  THEgreatWOLF77 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Yes Twilight sparkle the best pony of all time
    Spaggetti001
    Spaggetti001
    General

Post  Spaggetti001 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:43 pm

The discussion of politicas, ponies, random pictures, and stuff. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxbp6vnoLgE_CVpNTy0GJvodG4afwP5lQNXqls2gbQ9yzb4zA7KSZaJ24

Who is best pony?

It's Colgate

The discussion of politicas, ponies, random pictures, and stuff. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxbz7hlh9LpLkIymdvmezC7N0JjU5NAAZUP7KKMophE0TiDeG-
    THEgreatWOLF77
    THEgreatWOLF77

Post  THEgreatWOLF77 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Lies Twilight sparkle is a better unicorn!
    Colonel Steiner
    Colonel Steiner
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Colonel Steiner Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Accept my steam, or I will get rainbow "Crash" to make her name that for 24 hours just so she can crash into your house all night and destroy it.
    Spaggetti001
    Spaggetti001
    General

Post  Spaggetti001 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:52 pm

NO COLGATE IS BEST UNICORN!!!!

[Image Deleted p.18]
    THEgreatWOLF77
    THEgreatWOLF77

Post  THEgreatWOLF77 Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:00 pm

SUCH GREAT LIES, SUCH GREAT AMMOUNT OF BULLETS WASTED ON HATERS WHICH SHOULD BE DIRECTED UPON THE ONE TRUE ENEMY COLGATE!
    TheEqualist
    TheEqualist
    Admin
    Admin

Post  TheEqualist Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:47 pm

UTSF Stuff only k
    Spaggetti001
    Spaggetti001
    General

Post  Spaggetti001 Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:50 pm

Aw what? Come on Equal. We can talk about UTSF stuff on the wall. I honestly like this. It's like a large chat anyone can join.
    Anhuinx
    Anhuinx
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Anhuinx Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Steam is Anhuinx. Spag, what's with you and Minuette? :/
    Spaggetti001
    Spaggetti001
    General

Post  Spaggetti001 Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Minuette/Colgate is best pony.

The discussion of politicas, ponies, random pictures, and stuff. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtfboQpADFU3tMujodrrlQKbMcNjnUdAKzumnrKOO0xlcQgYv9Hm3LgJWk
    Anhuinx
    Anhuinx
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Anhuinx Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:55 pm

Princess Luna is the best Alicorn! Will defend Colgate >Very Happy

The discussion of politicas, ponies, random pictures, and stuff. Hqdefault

Prepare to die >:O
    Spaggetti001
    Spaggetti001
    General

Post  Spaggetti001 Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Luna is best alicorn. But Minuette is best Pony.
    Colonel Steiner
    Colonel Steiner
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Colonel Steiner Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:33 pm

*Laughing about people actually trying for moderator, as if it matters* The discussion of politicas, ponies, random pictures, and stuff. 178478
    MAN WHO MAKE POST WITHOUT RELEVANCE, BOUND TO BE TRYING FOR MODERATOR.
    Spaggetti001
    Spaggetti001
    General

Post  Spaggetti001 Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:17 pm

It doesn't matter. Clock is gone! Very Happy
    Anhuinx
    Anhuinx
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Anhuinx Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Cock*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:00 am